Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No pics yet and thoughts about AI and hockey

I have not had a chance to post pics yet as I have been dealing with technical hurdles at work and working long hours this week - and the thought being on a computer in my few spare minutes makes me crazy! So I will get to it when I can.

In the meantime, I can talk about American Idol and Sharks hockey!

So last nite the 3 remaining idols sang. The 3 girls were terrible, 1 guy (Taylor) was bad, 1 guy (Elliott) was good and Chris D was great (and hot!). I predict that Kellie Pickler will go this week - although my friend Jenn doesn't think that will happen as she says "she has some kind of weird fan base out there"! Jenn thinks Taylor will go. If Pickler doesn't go then I think it will be Paris.

Now about hockey: The Sharks have won 2 out of 3 against Nashville and they look like they are on the beginning of a steam roll! The best part is I got tickets for Thursday nites game at the Shark Tanks!!!! Wait til Drew finds out....I will get mother of the year award! Unfortunately, I could only get 2. So if Drew is a bugger between now and then, I get his ticket!

No comments: