Wednesday, April 12, 2006

American Idol Prediction

So I have to admit, I am an American Idol fan. I know, I know, it does not fit the mature, sophisticated persona I put forward....hahahahah...Ok you can pick yourself up off the ground - I know most folks would not use the works "mature" and "sophisticated" to describe me but just let me think they would.

Anyway, I love American Idol. My favorite part is in the beginning when all the really bad singers who think they can sing are on. By the end of those shows, I am hooked like a "tuna on a hoochie mama" (that is a fishing term that I learned from my hubby - a hoochie is a fishing lure - I added mama to the end because it sounds good!).

My favorite this year is Chris Doughtery. Although I did not like the song choice he made last nite. The theme was "Queen" songs which does not have many good options - especially since I am a country fan and "Queen" could not be farther from country. I am making the prediction that he will be the winner in the end. My other prediction is that Bucky and Ace will be in the bottom 3 this week.

No comments: