Sunday, February 27, 2022

Colorado Boondoggle

We got snow for the first 3 days of our trip in Colorado which we loved!   The dogs played like crazy while Jim and Kyle did snow mitigation.
The dogs would sleep by me while I worked and sometimes look out the window or just stay curled up in front of the fire.



Had to make sure I got a pic of the orange formica counter tops!   While here, Jim is helping them get ready for the cabinets which will come the week we leave.
I also had to get a pic of the ugliest arches in the world!   Mari can't wait for them to come down so she has a better view.
Avery is the biggest Labrador fan.  And it was so good for Lydia to get some time with kids.
A quick hike the morning before the snow arrived.  Brr....

The pups posing by the world famous wolf jacket!



This is where my I worked in Colorado.  It was a beautiful spot right next to the fireplace!
This is Kyle knocking the snow off of the roof.  Unfortunately he also knocked off the icicles that I liked to look at while working.
 

No comments: