Saturday, April 11, 2020

Puppy Yoga

I get up every morning and do yoga.  I also get up every morning to take the early morning shift with the puppy.  So....I do yoga with a 4 month old puppy.   She LOVES it!   When I take out my yoga mat she gets all excited, runs and gets a toy or a bone and lays down on the mat.

It is very sweet but it is also very difficult to do yoga around a pup.

This morning was classic:


  • While doing a supine twist, she came and nuzzled up in my arm pit while chewing a bone
  • While doing child's pose, she stood on my back
  • While doing warrior 2 I had to go stop her from eating a laundry basket
  • While doing dancer pose she leaned against the one leg I was standing on
  • While doing savasana, I had to stop to take a plastic eye out of her mouth 


My focus that I usually have with yoga has not been on point.....put the joy I get from it is an all time high with the addition of my puppy partner.

No comments: