Monday, February 08, 2016

Kongs



My dogs get kongs filled with jerkey everyday when we leave for work/school.  I had the same kongs for Ahi and Daisy for years.  They would work to get the jerkey out and then leave the empty kong behind.

Hops has a different strategy with kongs - she uses brute strength and destroys the kongs as fast as I can buy them.  She chews the ends off the kongs so that the jerkey falls out -- so I use a bread "stopper" to hold it in.  The big kong is suppose to be indestructible...it was for about a month.  Then we came home one nite and it was destroyed!  That is why it has duct tape holding it together.  When we got home from work the I gave it to her, she had pieces of tape stuck to her chest!

The other dogs must think she is a real jerk for ruining their toys!

No comments: