Thursday, December 25, 2014

Movie Reviews

We have watched a bunch of movies at the cabin which is something we never have time for at home.  Here is my review for each of them:

Chef:  Must watch.  Great messages and great relationships.  Interesting to see how they portray the food business.  Made Drew want to buy a food truck and make it into a Nacho Truck.

Sex Tape:  Hilarious.  Made me laugh out loud.  Great characters.  So silly!

The Other Woman:  Another laugh out loud movie.  Hilarious characters that turn into great friends.  The dog was awesome!

Wish You Were Here:  My least favorite and funny that we watched it on Christmas since it is a movie about a Jewish family.  Only my least favorite because there are some sad parts.  I don't want sadness on vacation....or ever!  Has the two main characters from the tv show Scrubs, which is one my favorite all time tv shows.

No comments: