Monday, June 02, 2014

A little extra bad assey...

A certain friend of mine who is somewhat of a bad ass gave me a bracelet this weekend in the midst of all the celebrating and thoughts of transition and growth that brought tears and has had me thinking about it since.

We are moms that are always in over our heads at home and at work - but in a good way. 

And we are mom's that are always trying to do what is best for our kids while not comparing ourselves to others....since there is no value in that. 

One day we were both frazzled and texting each other about the things we had to do.  That day, she was looking at favorite catalog and found a silver bracelet stamped with:  "She believed she could....so she did".  She got one from me and one for her.  So thoughtful and so meaningful coming from a strong, bad ass mom/woman.

Thank you Andee.  I wear it with pride, think of you and feel a little extra bad assey when I have it on!


No comments: