Monday, June 16, 2014

Cambria

7 way selfie
Yesterday Grace and I headed down to Cambria to celebrate June birthdays and father's day with my folks and my bro's family.  We drove into town and headed straight to the beach for a picnic at Shamel Park.  There was lots of silliness on the beach and then in the park.

Then we headed to Aunt Mari and Uncle Jim's house.  They have a super cool house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. (You can see the cool red kitchen floor below).  B,D and I took Pepper and Jim and Mari's dog, Maggie Mae, for a walk and checked out houses.  I was thinking of buying one and then using it as a rental.

Then a bunch of us went into town and shopped a little bit.  Next up - dinner - burgers!  It was a fun day.

My bro and his beautiful bride



Cambria Coast

Dinner for Father's Day and my birthday

Jack rocking the Oregon State jacket

Picnic time


Patriotic photo bomb

The oreo filling of cousins

Mimi and Maggie Mae

No comments: