Sunday, July 15, 2012

15 Year Heart Celebration




Today we had a party to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of my Dad's heart transplant.  We had about 40 people there and enjoyed a big Mexican meal.


These were chocolate cupcakes and with raspberry filling and vanilla cupcakes with lemon filling --- with my Dad's picture on them!


We had these beautiful flower arrangements on each table.














We surprised my parents with a special gift for the occasion - a new ipad!




Auntie D, me, Grace and Mimi made parting gifts for our guests - m&m's in little bags with hearts that said "thank you".




One of my parents friends sent them this flower arrangement that looks just like Pepper!



Two of the highlights of the day were the slide show my brother put together (I hope to post that later) and these mementos from the past 15 years!


It was a really memorable day for a great celebration!

No comments: