Wednesday, December 07, 2011

OMG - it's one of "those" days

I happily got up at the crack of dawn this morning and headed out to go to the gym. I had a great nite of rest and was ready for my day....

I had a new xmas CD and was listening to it in the mini on the way in to work/gym. I liked it but should have thought the day was starting a little weird when it made me super sleepy! Oh well - I just changed to the radio and was pumped up for my spin workout that I had planned.

So...I get to the gym and start looking thru my gym bag for my ipod that has my spin workout on it. In digging around, I take out my boots for the day ---- AND that's when I notice, I have two different black suede boots - one is a 1/4 inch heel and one is a FOUR inch heel! Either would have looked good with the dress I am wearing for a business lunch I have today --- BUT one of each just won't do it!

Luckily I run into a co-worker at the gym and she offers to let me use the boots she is wearing for my lunch meeting - so at 11:30 am I will go to her office and get her boots for a couple hours! But in the meantime, I am wearing a lovely pair of asic running shoes with black tights and a black dress.

I was hoping that was going to be the end of the speed bumps in my day, but it seems that it's just going to be one of those day: I dropped my xmas boxes while bringing them into the office, it took my computer two attempts to start up this morning, my ipad wouldn't connect to the server, my hands are so dry they are cracking....

I think I am going to stay in my office til lunch and then come back from lunch and change into my yoga clothes for the rest of the day!

No comments: