Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Rescue....again



Grace and I were walking her to school this morning when we came upon a little lost doggie. I held onto our dogs while Grace went over to check him out. He literally JUMPED into her arms! He is a little cockapoo type dog and weighs about 8 pounds. His name is Aslan.


Grace was going to be late for school, so luckily a friend came a long and drove her the rest of the way to school, while I walked my two dogs home on their leashes and carried this little guy.


Luckily, he has tags and I have a call into his family. He is about 3 miles from home!


I put a blanket on the window seat and he is laying up there with Daisy Mae, watching the world go by! He is nervous but settled down enough to lay there.


He is a lucky little guy to have met up with us!



No comments: