Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Murray....

Last time we were at the cabin, Murray was visiting and there was that unfortunate incident involving the dishwasher. Remember? The bottom drawer got caught on his collar and ended up being dragged halfway across the cabin....Murray thought it was chasing him.

Since then, the dishwasher has not been getting the dishes cleaned. Today we emptied it, got out the manual and looked around at what might be wrong. We couldn't tell for sure but thought that it might just be getting old. Jim did some research on the internet and we thought it might cost $200 to get someone to take a look at it. It's about 15 years old, and although it does not get much use, it is an elderly dishwasher. So Jim started researching new ones.

This is where I come in....queue the music and picture me in my rescue hero cape..... I start looking and I use my spatial relationship skills (those who know me, know that those are my weakest skills of all!!!!) and I realize the bottom drawer was in backwards!!!!!

APPLAUSE!!!!!

I fixed it! And I earned some respect after the Christmas tree debacle.

No comments: