Friday, December 10, 2010

Girlie Friends

A very brave mom brought her daughter, Grace and two of their other friends (Bug and Kayla) to a local farm that has sledding, ziplines, ice skating, etc, last nite.

When I asked the mom for an update on how it went, this is what I got:

"They skated, tricycle raced and sledded. The indulged me and went on a horse drawn carriage through the lights display….YIPPEEE. It was so cute... we were buggying along with our hot chocolate. I think they had a blast with the tubing.


The real hilarity is their conversation. A carful of girls and no Justin Bieber, shopping at the mall, cute boys… It was:

---isn’t Couture having an amazing rookie season (a SJ Sharks player)

---we need to kick some butt in indoor soccer

---who suffers from constipation!"

I couldn't be prouder of Grace - she picks some GREAT friends!

No comments: