Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Book Club Recap

I love our Book Club!

It's really hardly a book club but rather a chance to get together with a group of fabulous women who I like more and more each day that I spend with them. I was thinking, today, about how different each of them are and how much I love what each of them brings to my life.

Auntie Deb - She is sensitive yet wise and accepting of all.
Heather - She is our very own comedian who always keeps us rolling with laughter.
Jasmine - Her job is to add some class and style to the group.
Tina - She is our resident foodie....need I say more?
Lani - Her wit and frankness keep us giggling thru our get togethers...."grab hold of my arm....you ass!" is her latest one liner!
Lesley - Her job is to maintain a positive attitude and love EVERYONE unconditionally.
Tracy - Our newest member is a fine example of love and devotion to her family....even when they are 3 stinky boys (4 including her husband)!

I am truly blessed to call these quirky group of gals my friends!

No comments: