Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love to eat!

My baby boy is turning 14 next week. He is 6 feet tall, weighs more than me and has a fuzzy upper lip! I can't believe it - time goes so fast.

We are having a family dinner in celebration of his birthday and when I asked him what he wanted, he told me he wanted "veggie black bean burritos". They are these black bean burritos that we make with fake meat. It made me realize that I am so lucky these kids of mine will eat anything:

* They cheer when we have roasted cauliflower
* They think everyone eats tofu at least once a week
* They beg for Indian food and Japanese food
* They are always up for any random animal Jim kills
* They love any type of seafood
* The roasted brussel sprouts are eaten before dinner even starts
* They get mad if there are no vegetables to add to their top ramen

They both come from a long line of foodies, from both sides of the family, and it shows! Lucky for them, they both have hollow legs!

No comments: