Thursday, December 03, 2009

Crashes, foul mouths and bongs!

Earlier this week, I was commiserating with a coworker about the drama of raising teenagers. And boy was I not ready for his response....

He is a southern guy, who is very well dressed, educated and prim and proper. He has a 17 year old son. He reported that his son has been in 5 car accidents since he got his license a year ago and has been kicked out of school for telling the principal to "f off"! But the best was when he told me that his son made and posted a youtube video where he demonstrated how to smoke pot out of a bong! Apparently he was smart enough not so show his face on the video....but my friends living room was clear in the background!

Made me feel much better about my troubles with trying to get Drew caught up with school work after being sick this semester!

No comments: