Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who needs a baby with a whiner and sneezer

I swear I have gone back in time to when we had little babies. Last nite, we were up half the nite and it was not the kids, it was the dogs!

At about 3 am we were startled awake by giant dog sneezes. I mean GIANT dog sneezes! Daisy sneezed 4 times in a row with the biggest sneezes you have ever heard - it was like her head was going to explode! The probalem was that when she sleeps on her back, nose spit runs back into her snout and makes her sneeze. My guess is she had been sound asleep on her back for awhile and then woke up with tons of nose spit in her schnoz! Thus causing the 6.0 (on a richter scale) sneezes!!! By the end of the second sneeze we had both jumped out of bed and turned on the lite! Scared the bejeezes out of me!

And.....it woke up the Chiweenie! UGH! So, now she is whining in her crate. I tell her to be quiet and go back to sleep which she did for about 45 minutes and then she started again. So I had to finally get up and let her out.

We were up for about 2 hours thru all this! I am way to old for this! And now the two of them are sound asleep in my office next to me, while I work!

No comments: