Friday, November 21, 2008

Trapped!

This happened last week and I almost forgot to blog about it:

I ran out to get a newspaper at about 6:45 am. Ahi heard me grab my keys and came running to go with me. We jump in the truck and off we go. I pull up right in front of the grocery store, hop out of the truck and get a newspaper from the machine. I walk back to the truck - which is running - and try to open the door. Ahi is inside and has pressed the lock button locking herself in the running truck in the emergency lane outside the grocery store!! And my phone is in the truck with her.

Luckily the grocery store was open and I borrowed their phone. Here is the call I made:

Jim: Hello
Chris: Hi! Would you care to run up to the store with my extra set of keys and rescue a very worried chiweenie who has locked herself in my truck that is running????
Jim: ha ha ha ha ha ha.....I will be right there!

That chiweenie cracks us up!

No comments: