Monday, November 17, 2008

Girls weekend - Cabin

I went on a girls weekend with 6 girlfriends this last weekend. It was our book club meeting for this month. We covered the book in about 5 minutes while eating lunch on our way up to the cabin. Then it was just all rest and relaxation.

It had to be the best girls weekend of all time. Not because it was wild and crazy but because it was totally restful. I literally did everything I love to do to relax:

* read a whole book (The Honeymoon by James Patterson)
* played games
* hiked
* kayaked
* walked my dog
* ate yummy mexican food

I did not bring Ahi with me. I am sure she was distraught at first but she got over it. When I got home, she was pretty happy to see me. But while I was holding her, she looked down at Daisy Mae and got all fired up! She was even happier to see Daisy!!!

No comments: