Monday, October 20, 2008

You won't believe this!

I was talking with a neighbor yesterday who told me that one of the mail carriers who delivers to our house harrasses Daisy Mae by standing on the lawn and waving his arms and jumping around while looking in the window at her! And last week he was on his hands and knees tormenting her from the front yard. My neighbor said Daisy goes crazy - running from window to window!!!

We were FURIOUS when we heard this! I respect the mail carriers by keeping my dog inside when they are delivering mail....they should respect my dog by not tormenting her from her own front yard!

So I called the mail carrier's manager today and gave him the details. I told him if it does not stop we will be videotaping him and I assured him he did not want a video tape of this type of behavior as I am sure it would make it onto youtube.

No comments: