Thursday, June 05, 2008

Credit Card Fraud

My credit card- well actually Jim's, had been compromised about a year ago and we had some fraudulent charges - a telephone call using Yahoo! and opening a website business. I had the charges reversed and we did not have any other trouble. I knew at the time that I should cancel the card, but I have a bunch of bills automatically coming out of that card and I did not want to deal with changing them. Then, this week I got an email from a college bookstore that I buy from and our credit card number was stolen!

So...off I went to cancel the card. And now I am patiently waiting for a new one to come in the mail. In the meantime, I feel naked....how can I survive for a day and a half with no credit card. Truly....I keep having little panic attacks!

No comments: