Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bizarre Dream

I have a tendency to have some really bizarre dreams. Last nite I had one that seemed to last all nite long. In it, we had sold our home an bought a trailer -- as in mobile home. Picture a trailer in the midwest tornado alley.

We lived in it for a year before I realized it was a dump! Apparently I was too busy working so I did not notice. In fact after a year, I had not even taken a shower there because in my dream, I was shocked to find out the bathroom with the shower was right in the kitchen and was smaller than an airplane bathroom. And it doubled as the coat closet!

So once I noticed what a dump it was I was shocked....and mad! It was a long, falling down shack. And it was stuffed full of random furniture. And it had a pond in the middle of it where the floor was missing. I was really angry until......I found out it was on a bunch of land which would allow me to have a bunch of chickens! So Jim set about to start a remodel on the trailer so I could have my chickens.

And they all lived happily ever after. The End!

No comments: