Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have a really cool brother. Here are a few of the things about him that makes him awesome:

  • He loves his kids unconditionally and with all his heart and soul and they know it.
  • He is committed to his wife and his marriage - there is no doubt about it.
  • He loves Scooby Doo as much now as he did when he was eight.
  • He is kind hearted and down to earth.
  • I can count on him for anything.
  • He is a great Uncle B to my kids.
  • He takes the time to follow his interests, whether it is tennis, writing or going to Vegas.
  • He just wrote a children's book based on a story he told Sam and Jack.
  • He grows an enormous garden every summer that harvests enough tomatoes for a small nation and he is always willing to share.
I am so proud to call him my brother. Everyone should be so lucky.

2 comments:

tkf said...

The same reasons we value him as a son!

Brian said...

As the brother, I was touched by your kind words. I'm lucky to have everyone in my family: mom-dad-sister-wife-kids, and beyond! I've got enough love and support to last 100 lifetimes! Scooby-dooby-dooooooooo!