Thursday, September 10, 2020

Family Feud Haikus

Bug: Coffee is so good / oh coffee bean oh coffee / I really love you 

C-fed: Twenty twenty sucks. Missing my peeps like crazy. Hold strong, be so safe. 

Coach: Family Feud is fun The apocalypse is dumb Good wine makes me numb (Have I shared too much🤔) 

Connie: The dragon fly disappear into the sky 

Grace: Oh Haikus are cool Oh Haikus what do you do Oh Haikus are poems 

Jim: Valley of the thighs Creamy fields and juicy hills Maybe I’ll move there 

Kayla: I am conflicted you licked my butthole last night I might have liked it 

Maddie: This year has been bad. I need some Christmas cheer now! Santa, please send help! 

Mari: Colorado here To college you must attend Visit Durango 

Marty: Majestic Redwoods Lightning struck to clean and grow Big Basin lives on 

Mikey: Haikus are quite hard Haven’t done this for a while I’m very rusty 

Renee: Be patriotic Protect your fellow humans Wear a mask, dipshit 

Stache: I sit by the lake Contemplating all things great Sip on a beer, yum 

Tina: What the hell is a haiku I never learned that Why did all my schools fail me? 

Tracy: Forest, winds howl, rage with no leaves to blow.

No comments: