Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Sabbaitcal - Day 2 - Fishing Woods Creek

Crazy digger

This has got to be one of my favorite things to do - wander around in the beautiful forest and meadows and fishing tiny creeks with my dogs.   Ahi loves it too.  She likes to hunt in the meadows.  She finds a spot and then digs like crazy searching for a critter.  She has never caught anything but she thinks her work is very important!

Shoulder deep!

Stopping for a snack!



We had done a last minute trip to the cabin and I got picked up at work to head up.  That meant I didn't pack my own bag and didn't come prepared.  I was hiking in jeans I had worn to work, my work glasses and my snow boots!


I caught one little trout but got lots of hits.  The fish were between 3 and 6 inches long - tiny little stream trout.




No comments: