Monday, October 09, 2017

Shennanigans in the Closet


Last week I was helping take care of my folks dog, Pepper, while they were on a cruise.  He had been really sick the week before they left so I agreed to help so that he was at home, instead of at the vets office, and could have a quieter existence.

While there on Saturday I took a shower after a hike and looked out of the shower to see Hops laying in their closet, above.  She kept shifting her eyes and looking to her right like something was wrong.  So, figuring Ahi was up to something, I said, "Ahi, what are you doing in there."  Everytime I would say Ahi's name, Hops would look over in the corner of the closet!  So I knew she was in there with her.

When I got out of the shower, I looked and found Ahi underneath the clothes hanging on the closet rack!  She had just been on a 4 mile hike so I guess she was tuckered out!


No comments: