Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Back to the breeders


The pups went back to the breeders to be started on real food, weaned from mama and potty trained.  We put them in the back of the truck for the trip.  They both got really upset at first, so I held them until they fell asleep and then put them down in the back.  They slept for an hour or so and then got up and wandered around a little.  Cash even chewed on their stuffed turtle. Hops was a little unsettled but I got her to get into the back and lay down for a little while.


I had told the breeder that Cash was a fatty and told her to prepare herself!  When we drove up and she came out to get him....she said he was the size of a 7 week old puppy NOT a 4 week old puppy!

Then she sent us these pics of our pups next to pups that are 4 days younger!  The big ones are Cash and Camo!

 
The next day she sent this pic of Camo asleep in the food bowl and Cash still eating!  I laughed so hard that I drooled.


Hops is with the pups for a week while she weans them.  She is such a committed mom that I bet it is hard for her.  Luckily she will be distracted by Uncle Dewey and the swimming pool.



No comments: