Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bad Ass Rig



I got my rig pimped out.  We lifted it - 4 inches, got new tires and rims and a new side steps.  Up next is tinting the front windows.

Funny story:  Jim took it to the grocery store right after we got it.  He went into the store and came out to see two guys standing there looking at it.  He walked up and they said "is this yours"?  And he said "no" and then got into it!  They said, "wait, I thought this wasn't yours"!  And he replied, it's not, it's my wife's!"  That got a lot of oohs and ahs!  They were all impressed about how clean it looked and how it didn't look overly jacked up.  And what really cracked me up was that they liked that the "bowties" were blacked out!  That is my favorite part too and it seems so girlie to me that they liked it.

I can't wait to get to the mountains with it!

Blacked out bow tie


Side steps

Aggressive tires and beefy rims

No comments: