Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pedicure

Ahi got a pedicure yesterday.  And it was not the same enjoyable experience that I have when I get a pedicure.

This is how it went down....

Murray was getting a bath and haircut from a mobile groomer.  And since the groomer was there, I asked if Tina would see if the guy would cut Ahi's nails.  We have never had them professionally done before.  I have occasionally cut them with a nail clipper but its a big wresltling match and not very effective.

So the guy said "yes" he would do them....sucker!

So Tina came over to our house and picked up both dogs.  They were so excited thinking they were going over for a play date.

Then...the groomer took Ahi into his trailer.  By the time Tina got to her front door, she could hear Ahi screeching!

After a little while the groomer brought Ahi back to Tina and said "you are right, she is a bit of a monster!  She peed and pooped all over herself"!

When Grace and I showed up a little while later, Ahi was so excited.  I think she was happy she was still alive because she thought that groomer was trying to kill her!

No comments: