Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stinky!

I have the nose of a hound dog!

I can smell things that other people can't. That would be great if I was a drug sniffing human but I am not and it does get a bit annoying sometimes. Yesterday was one of those days.

I was working at home.

First thing in the morning I was in the kitchen getting the kids ready for school and I could smell a stinky onion. Sure enough, investigation disclosed that there was a sprouting onion in the cupboard.....off it went to the trash.

Then I started working and decided to sit at the kitchen counter. All morning, I kept smelling something "old".... Investigation discovered a moldy lemon at the bottom of the fruit bowl....off it went to the trash!

Then later in the afternoon, I was on phone calls. And while on the calls, I started getting a craving for Chinese food. But over time that feeling went away as the smell of spilled sesame oil in the pantry got stronger and stronger! Literally the house smelled like a Chinese restaurant. It got so strong that I had to open the windows!

The mess of the oil was TERRIBLE! And the smell does not go away!

My nose got a work out yesterday!

No comments: