Monday, August 10, 2009

A perfect day....

My brother's family was with us at the cabin yesterday and we had a perfect day! I got up and took the dogs for a hike. And on the way, I stopped to pick wild black berries!

Then I came home to french toast and happy kids!

After lounging around for a while, we took a hike to see the mine. My nephews had never seen it before! Both of them and Uncle B went in to see it. Mimi stayed out with me and the dogs (we are the smart ones!)

Then we lounged some more and had lunch (grilled mushroom and cheese sandwiches/nachos!).

Next we decided to head to the beach. We fished, swam and had ice cream! Jim and Gracie did a swimming race ACROSS the Lake! Pics will be coming.

Then we came home and had burgers and dogs.

All in all a great day at the cabin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your "perfect" day was missing one thing........me!